Hello friends!! Welcome to my blog! I am SO excited to share this sweet space with you and what this adventure will hold. Cup of Kenz will seek to combine several passions of mine: social media, writing, Jesus and trying new things. It is my hope to go out every Friday to a new coffee or donut shop, share the details of that and what is filling my cup that week and what Jesus has been doing in my heart.
I wanted to introduce myself first. These are 10 facts I think you should know about me. 🙂
- I absolutely love encouraging others. If this was a love language, I think this would be mine of how I love on others.
- I am a big fan of simplicity. An evening walk, a good book, or frozen pizza and wine for dinner? I’m in.
- Jesus is my rock. If you want to have life chats and share testimonies and deep conversations, I would love to be your friend!
- My favorite coffee is either anything iced with caramel or vanilla or a soy caramel macchiato if I’m having a sweet treat!
- Whether it’s neutral colors, stripes, loose-fitting or in Target’s fall collection, that’s most likely what I’ll be wearing.
- I’m definitely an introvert, but will come out to play with the right company.
- The best donut out there in my opinion is a glazed ring donut with vanilla frosting and the cutest sprinkles available.
- With fall quickly approaching, I must admit it is my favorite season for many reasons. The cooler weather, football, candles, layers and the colorful views are just the beginning.
- I am the best at trying to fit so much into one day and be purposeful and intentional, yet sometimes I end up not wanting to do any of it.
- A perfect day for me would start with a morning cup of coffee, reading a devotional, going for a long hike, cooking a fresh dinner, and ending the night laughing with my loved ones maybe playing Settlers of Catan.
Be on the lookout for my first blog next week!
Until Next Week Friends,