Good evening! Happy Thanksgiving Week! This week on the blog I have rounded up my favorite lifestyle items for the month of November. It’s been such a wonderful month, and I can’t wait to reflect in gratitude as it comes slowly to a close.
- This H&M Knit Sweater is the perfect fall piece. It can be dressed up for work, or worn cozied up on the couch with a cup of coffee and shopping through holiday gift guides. It comes in a variety of colors and I sized up for a looser fit.
- These Marble & Wood Coasters are the perfect addition to any kitchen or end table. I recently purchased them for my new apartment and I know they will be fit right in with all of my neutral home decor.
3. My favorite bible verse this month that I’ve held onto closely is Psalm 18:46. It says, “The Lord lives, and blessed by my rock, and exalted be the God of my salvation.” I have held onto this because it explains that our God is living and active!! His spirit is alive in us and on the move. We must listen and be eager to be His witnesses and truth-seekers.
4. The candle I’ve been loving this month is this Pillar Candle – Caramel Latte. It is super reasonably priced, and it gives my house all the coffee shop smells and vibes. It has been perfect for the transition between fall and not quite ready for Christmas candles yet!
5. I have been loving this sign from Hopebox this month. Hopebox is a monthly subscription box that sends Hope through 10+ assorted handmade, renewing and uplifting gifts with the mission of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful Hopebox sent me my box this November!
6. Knitting has been my favorite hobby of the month! I learned to knit in college – and have loved it ever since! It is something I love to do on a fall or winter night or weekend morning. I am using Boye 29″ Circular Aluminum Knitting Needles and Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn and the color is Los Angeles Tan.
7. My favorite devotional this month has been The Confident Woman Devotional by Joyce Meyer. This devotional is so amazing!!! I cannot speak enough about it. It encourages women in all walks of life, and encourages readers to live in the present. It never fails to leave me feeling refreshed, accepted and full.
8. Ello® Campy Vacuum Travel Mug has been my favorite travel coffee mug this November! It has been so handy to have when I need to head out the door and want to sip on some coffee on the way to a doctor’s appointment. It stays warm for HOURS. The color is so cute, and it also comes in navy. It can be used for every day in the office, and even on a winter camping trip!
That’s a wrap! I hope these items have been fun to read and of some help to you as you go about day to day life! 🙂
Have a happy happy happy Thanksgiving!
Until Next Time,